1. Events are open to amateur golfers having a current Australian handicap with an affiliated Golf Club.
2. Handicap cut-off for all events may apply if over 144 entries are received, to be determined by the Match Committee after receipt of entries.
3. Unless a full Golf Link number is provided, a handicap card must be available for perusal by the Committee.
4. The Match Committee has the sole control of the Events. Any dispute or protest will be decided by the Match Committee and their decision will be final.
5. Only one prize may be won per person per event. The exception to this rule is if the winner of both the Open & Seniors event is 50 or more years of age.
6. The Rules of Golf and Local Rules apply for the duration of the Events.
7. No card will be accepted after results have been declared. The results will be posted on the Waratah Golf Club web site and Club Noticeboard.
8. The final round of both events will be played in seeded groups of four. The Top 8 scratch scores in each of the Open & Seniors events will be seeded.
8. In the event of a tie, a sudden death play-off will decide the 36-hole Open & Seniors events respectively. Any play off will commence from the 1st tee. If additional play-off holes are required, these will be decided by the Match Committee.
9. Full player details must be nominated on the entry form and accompanied with payment.
10. Entries close 5:00pm Friday 4 August 2023 for all events or when the limit is reached. Entries received after the capacity field is reached will be placed in order of receipt on a reserve list.
11. Every effort will be made to allocate preferred tee times to entries as they are received.
12. All players must report to the starter 15 minutes before tee-time. Any player not adhering to this condition may be disqualified. (Rule 5-3).
13. Any mobile phone carried on course must be kept on silent and only be used for the purpose of the Mi Score App or in the case of an emergency. In the event of a phone ringing on the course, the player may be subject to disqualification.
14. The Match Committee reserves the right to alter any condition above should this become necessary.
A copy of the Draw will be posted on the Clubs website in the week leading up to the events or accessible via the Members portal.
Results will also be posted on the Club Website at the conclusion of the events and displayed on the Clubs noticeboards.
Cancellations and refunds: No refunds will be made for any cancellation received less than 7 days before the first day of the Tournament. Cancellations on medical grounds or incapacity may be given special consideration. If a refund is made, an Admin Fee of ten dollars ($10) will be retained. Substitutes must be authorised by the Match Committee at their discretion (an additional entry fee may apply).