Every member and visitor has a responsibility to help maintain the Course in prime condition. In order to help achieve the high standard of playing conditions the Greens Committee would like members and visitors to take note of the following:
Member and Visitor Responsibility
- Players should ensure that no damage is done to the putting green, and neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing too close to it or by handling the flagstick. The flagstick should be carefully replaced before the players leave the green.
- "Through the Green" a player should ensure that any turf cut by him is replaced or repaired. Sand buckets available at 1st tee.
- Lob marks on the putting green should be repaired before a player leaves the green. Players should repair other lob marks left by other less considerate players if playing conditions permit.
- All players should rake/repair the sand at all times after making a shot(s) from a bunker.
- Players are not permitted, at any time, to place their golf bag, drag their pull buggy or drive a golf cart onto or across any green.
- Players with golf carts are required to maintain a minimum of 10 metres from the approaches to all greens as noted by signs on the fairway. Golf carts should also be kept away from the sides of greens and should always use the paths where provided.
- Players with golf carts should avoid driving through all wet patches that have not been caused by wet weather.
- Soft spiked golf shoes are preferred but not obligatory on our course.
- Wide rubber non-inflatable buggy tyres are preferred but not obligatory on our course
- By adhering to the previous points all members can help our course continue to be one of the premier courses in the region.
It should be left to the good taste of Members and Visitors to always appear dressed in attire suitable for golf such as suitable golf shirt, shorts or slacks and approved sport socks with shorts.
Some Members and Visitors have, however, appeared in attire which is not considered appropriate by other Members and Visitors, and this has been the subject of complaint.
Items of dress that are not considered suitable on the course are: ripple soles, thongs or sandals, abbreviated shorts, singlet tops, board shorts, football shirts, shorts or socks, tee shirts or shirts with excessive logos.
In the clubhouse sandals and soft spiked golf shoes are acceptable footwear while steel spiked golf shoes are unacceptable. Golfers need to remove caps or hats before entering the clubhouse.
There should be no need for the Committee or proshop staff to exercise any kind of supervision over the dress of Members or Visitors but if your attire is not acceptable you may be asked to leave the course.
There are certain Rules and Regulations regarding the hire and use of motorised carts on our golf course. We provide for hire 20 well maintained and clean Club Car motorised golf carts for use of both members and guests. Cart Pricing Carts are available seven days a week and pre-booking of golf carts for your round can be made through the Proshop on 02 4958 1847 option 1 or by email to Golf Cart Booking.
If you would like to read our full Golf Cart Hire Agreement which includes the Rules of Use the document is available in Adobe PDF format or Microsoft Word format.
The following points form part of the Golf Cart Hire Agreement of our carts.
Rules of Use
- Hirer must be over 18 years of age to hire and drive carts and hold a current Drivers Licence.
- Maximum of 2 persons and 2 sets of clubs per cart.
- No standing or riding on cart bumber bars.
- No driving thru tree areas or under overhanging branches.
- Do Not drive on to Tee areas.
- No driving within 20 metres of greens or within 10 metres of greenside bunkers.
- Avoid all wet areas, in wet conditions drive down fairways not in the rough.
- Obey all signs and directions.
- Use paths where provided.
- Do Not drive beyond line at front of and surrounding greens.
- Do Not drive carts while under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
- Members found breaking these Rules may be refused Cart Privileges.
You must have a valid Drivers Licence to hire and drive our Carts.
Persons failing to comply with these rules may be ordered from the course.