All persons entering these premises agree to:
- Sign in using the Service NSW QR code
- Must wear a mask indoors, this may be removed whilst eating or drinking
- Must be seated whilst consuming alcohol
- Be requested to leave should they display flu-like symptoms
- Comply with staff directions
- Practice good hygiene Wash hands using sanitiser on entry
- Venue capacity is limited to one person per 4 square metres
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe app
Do you have any respiratory or flu-like symptoms – shortness of breath, cough, and sore throat?
Do you have a fever – Temperature greater than 37.7C
In the last 14 days have you been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
In the last 14 days have you travelled:
- To a COVID-19 transmission hotspot
If you answered yes to any of these questions do not enter Waratah Golf Club, contact your doctor by phone to arrange a medical assessment or COVID-19 test.
The latest COVID-19 hotspots can be found here: