The cart usage rules on our course.
The Monday and Tuesday Golfing Special has changed.
Waratah Golf Club now offers visitors to our Club on a Monday and Tuesday a round of golf and a free drink from the bar (conditions apply) all for the low price of $22.00. This is $6.00 less than the normal visitor rate. more...
There are certain Rules and Regulations regarding the hire and use of motorised carts on our golf course. We provide for hire 15 well maintained and clean Yamaha motorised golf carts for use of both members and guests. Cart Pricing. Carts are available seven days a week and pre-booking of golf carts for your round can be made through the Proshop on 02 4958 1847 option 1 or by email to Golf Cart Booking.
If you would like to read our full Golf Cart Hire Agreement which includes the Rules of Use the document is available in Adobe PDF format or Microsoft Word format.
The following points form part of the Golf Cart Hire Agreement of our carts.
Rules of Use
- Hirer must be over 18 years of age to hire and drive carts and hold a current Drivers Licence.
- Maximum of 2 persons and 2 sets of clubs per cart.
- No standing or riding on cart bumber bars.
- No driving thru tree areas or under overhanging branches.
- Do Not drive on to Tee areas.
- No driving within 20 metres of greens or within 10 metres of greenside bunkers.
- Avoid all wet areas, in wet conditions drive down fairways not in the rough.
- Obey all signs and directions.
- Use paths where provided.
- Do Not drive beyond line at front of and surrounding greens.
- Do Not drive carts while under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
- Members found breaking these Rules may be refused Cart Privileges.
You must have a valid Drivers Licence to hire and drive our Carts.
Persons failing to comply with these rules may be ordered from the course.